Used by many manufacturers worldwide, Nylon (polyamide) is well-known for its impressive durability, high strength-to-weight ratio, flexibility, low friction, and corrosion resistance. With its ability to withstand significant mechanical stress, Nylon is a great choice for 3D printing tools, functional prototypes, and end-use parts.
Reasons to choose Ultimaker Nylon
From simple prototypes to complex aerospace components, Nylon is embraced by engineers and manufacturers worldwide for an array of applications that require impact and abrasion resistance.
- Industrial-grade impact and abrasion resistance
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Low friction coefficient
- Good corrosion resistance to alkalis and organic chemicals
- Reduced humidity absorption when compared to other Nylon filaments
- Seamless 3D printing experience
- Prints in dual extrusion with PVA or Breakaway
Example 3D prints using Nylon
Designed to resist humidity
Ultimaker Nylon has been engineered to resist ambient humidity better than other 3D printing nylon filaments on the market.
Strong, flexible, and durable, Ultimaker Nylon is an ideal filament choice for manufacturing end-use parts.
Versatility meets reliability
Ultimaker Nylon is a reliable 3D printing filament that can solve multiple design requirements for engineers, hobbyists, and home users alike.